1. Automatic Forefeit If A Team Does Not Have 4 Players To Begin The Game. In order to start a game a
minimum of 4 players is required less than 4 players is an automatic loss.
2. SUB TIME:
Second string players must be on the court. Restrictions - (First string/ better players = 1 dribble).
No Pressing, Teams must fall back into a 1-2-2 Zone Defense.
3. PLAYER DOES NOT PLAY:
• Without An Official Team T-Shirt & Team Shorts...Unless Authorized
by the League - (no Exceptions!).
4. ONE GAME SUSPENSION - (FOR PLAYERS)
• Dissing A Ref. • Fighting • Swearing • Cursing • Roughneck Playing
• Parent excessively arguing, Stepping on the COURT or /complaining about a Referee or League Official(s).
5 . IMMEDIATE EJECTION: Taunting • Trash Talking • Finger Pointing
6. AUTOMATIC FOREFEIT: Coach Doesn't Play Every Player / TEAM ARRIVES 16 MINUTES LATE
7. 2 SHOT TECHNICAL FOUL: Player Comes Late & Enters Name Or Number In Book
• Player With 6 Fouls (team Also Loses Position Of Ball)
• Alpha Division: Not Playing A 1-2-2 Defense...or Double Teaming An Opponent.
• Parent SITTING ON THE BENCH...Or Standing In Bench Area/Next to the Coach!
8. 4 SHOT TECHNICAL FOUL:
• Any Behavior Deemed Detrimental To The League By A Parent.
• Abusive Parent Language From Sideline
• Defaced Team Shirt (each Player/each Game).
• If Team Is Not Registered In Book At Game Time (before Book Goes To Scorers Table).
9. COACHES BEHAVIOR / CUMULATIVE PENALITY*
• First 2 TECHNICALS for the season no penality.
• 3rd Technical = 1 game suspension
• 4th Technical = 2 game suspension
• 5th Technical = Dissmissial From League**
10 GRACE RULE:
• Team losing by 20 points or more... clock runs during free throws and Time-outs... until
trailing team cuts deficit back to 14.
11. The PLAYOFFS: All Teams Qualify For The Playoffs:
• Regular season champions in each division gets a bye into the finals!
12. NEUTRAL ZONE:
• 5 Point Shot From Deemed Area.
* Two technical's in a game is an automatic disqualification, coach must immediately leave the sidelines and go behind the fence/ out of the playing field.....or exit the gym.
* Any coach that's serving a suspension, may NOT enter the field of play but must be behind the fence/ out of the gym,
he is also not allowed to coach from behind the fence. Failure to adhere to said rule will result in a 4 shot technical for
**If a coach is dismissed or quits his position, he is NOT permitted to coach in the next session. He will be given a
chance to redeem himself in the same session in which he last coached/winter to winter...or summer to summer.
• All Divisions Must Play A 1-2-2
Zone or other during SUB TIME!
• Top player is allowed 1 step off
Second 2 players = 2 Steps
Bottom two players = 3 Steps
WHERE TO PICK-UP ON
• Genesis Div..Ages 7,8,10 - Half Court
• Psalms Div...Ages 11-13 - Anywhere